hr-dotted.png

Tara Lyn Z.

I am a New England wedding photographer that calls Rochester, NY home. I love natural light and can often be found chasing sunsets. I specialize in couples photography, including but not limited to rustic and DIY weddings, waterfront and other outdoor venues, small civil-ceremonies, and destination weddings. I'm available for travel worldwide and would be happy to create customized packages to accommodate specific needs. 

I AM

-    Always smiling and laughing
-    A work in progress but will never stop trying and learning
-    On time 93% of the time, and directionally challenged the other 7%
-    An event planner in all aspects of my life

I LOVE

-    Any excuse to travel
-    Blankets and breakfast! Not together....well sometimes together
-    Natural light and the golden hour
-    Turning everything into an adventure and making memories

I BELIEVE

-    In everlasting love
-    Cooking and singing loudly are therapeutic
-    That dessert someone else orders for you has no calories
-    Spending time with loved ones matters most

I WILL

-    Try anything once
-    Always value an experience far more than possessions
-    Attend every wedding I’m invited to because dressing up, dancing, and celebrating love is exactly my idea of a great time

I HAVE

-    Far more pairs of shoes than the average person
-    A guilty pleasure for bad reality TV
-    The best family and friends anyone could ever ask for